1. Click on the links below to download each form.�
2. Save the form on your computer.
3. Fill the form.
4. Print the form.
5. Keep a copy for your records.

Asset Disposal Form

To dispose of district equipment.  Must be submitted along with a work request. 


Donation or loan of educational materials

To report any donations and/or loans to be received from other individuals and/or institutions.


Request to operate district vehicles

Use this form to become an authorized district vehicle driver.  Submit the form along with a copy of your driver’s license. 


Vehicle Request Form

Use this form to reserve any of the college’s vehicles.  “For district business only.” 


Request for stockroom supplies

Use this form to request for supplies from the Receiving department.


Stockroom supply catalog

Catalog of supplies from the LATTC stockroom


Equipment location changeTo report location change of equipment, either within or outside the college.