Los Angeles Trade Technical College Chairs’ Council provides an organizational structure that allows Chairs to share their knowledge, perspectives, and institutional concerns and provides a formal structure for shared decision-making.
View Previous Meeting Documents
Roster of Members
The purposes of the Los Angeles Trade Technical College Chairs’ Council are to:
1. Provide an organizational structure that will allow Chairs to share their knowledge, perspectives, and institutional concerns;
2. Provide a formal structure for shared decision-making by Chairs
The functions of the Chairs’ Council are to:
1. Serve as a consultative and advisory group to the President, Vice Presidents, Deans, and the colleges Academic Senate.
2. Provide consistency in the application of College policies;
3. Assist in communication between the divisions and between administrators and faculty;
4. Make reccomendations on issues affecting the campus departments.